We take the sensual, Latin flair of Cuba and combine it with the honest flavours of Spain to create dishes that perfectly fuse the two cultures. All our ingredients are sourced as locally as possible and are treated with all the know how of a Catalonian.
Some of Our Favourites —
GAMBAS DE CUBA
King prawns, white wine and butter sauce, spring onions
Chicken fillets, cuBAN MOJO MARINADE, CHIPOTLE MAYO
PAN CON AJO
Ciabatta, garlic buttER
CALAMRES DE QUBANA
Special seasoning, chipotle mayo
Canarian wrinkly potatoes, rock salt, garlic, paprika
IBERICO CHORIZO SKEWERS, CHILEAN IPA BATTER, SOUR CREAM
PULLED PORK TACOS
Tortilla shell, sour cream, GUACAMOLE, salsa, cheese
PAN CON AJO Y QUESO
Ciabatta, garlic butter, SWISS cheese
Diced PRAWNS, CALAMARI, WHITE FISH, lime juice, chilli, garliC, coriander
1-3 Wood St,
Wakefield WF1 2EL
Mon – Thu, 12 pm – 10 pm
Fri – Sat, 12pm – 11 pm (Bar open till 2am)
Sun, 12pm – 10 pm
01924 299 000
for booking enquiries-
FOR non BOOKING enquiries-
- All tables will be allocated on arrival, any table requests are taken in to consideration but not guaranteed.
- All tables of 2 are allocated 1hour 45 minutes, tables of 3-8 are allocated 2 hours, tables of 10 or more are allocated 3 hours.
- For all tables of 8 or more we require a deposit of £10 per person, due no later than 2 weeks before your booking. Any reduction in numbers from the date of payment will result in a reduction of your deposit. (£5 pp for bookings up to 5pm)
- For all tables of 10 or more a pre-order of your meal choices is also recommended
Please contact the restaurant on 01924 299000 to pay your deposit at your earliest convenience and we will email you the pre-order details.
- As a courtesy you will receive a phone confirmation up to 3 days before your booking and again on the day
We look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant.